The Oly's menus aren't exactly self-explanatory and it takes constant search to discover the little secrets.
Here's then one discovered by Big Mike regarding Olympus E-620's secret mirror lockup function. Read the original post to find out exactly what this is all about.
Here's the menu sequence so that you may activate the ANTI-SHOCK function which is OFF by default:
1) Press MENU button (upper left of the camera next to INFO).
2) See MENU screen, go down to highlighted Custom Menus.
3) Choose highlighted EXP/.../ISO press right arrow to open:
4) Scroll down to ANTI-SHOCK use right arrow to open:
5) Turn on ANTI-SHOCK by choosing 2SEC:
That's it. You're now ANTI-SHOCK protected!